Our Lady and St John’s School is a primary school located in Brentford that caters for pupils aged 5-11 and has around 30 staff members. Our Lady and St John’s School approached us as they were looking for a solution to allow visitors, contractors and staff members to sign in with ease, as well as allowing reception staff to monitor and manage daily sign-in activity.
- Improve and speed up visitor, contractor and staff sign-in
- Comply with GDPR
- Improve safeguarding processes
- Free up time for administrative staff
Combining our 15” tablet and our Enterprise plan, we were able to provide Our Lady and St John’s School with a bespoke solution to meet their objectives.
Our Lady and St John’s School has improved the visitor experience by offering a quicker way to sign in, giving visitors an exceptional first impression of the school.
Using VisiPoint’s management dashboard, which keeps a record of sign-in data, Our Lady and St John’s School are able to analyse and generate reports on visitor, contractor and staff sign-in activity.
Some of the key results include;
- Welcome and goodbye messages on sign-in/out
- Improved record keeping and enhanced GDPR and safeguarding compliance
- System which looks great at reception and is easy to use
- Time freed up for reception staff
- Excellent user experience for visitors, contractors and staff members